Carrying a child is a wonderful blessing, but can also produce a lot of stress on the body.
At RELAX - The Spa, our prenatal massages and organic spa services promote your body's overall wellness, while rehydrating skin and promoting circulation. With natural ingredients and services designed specifically for your changing body during pregnancy, RELAX - The Spa offers the perfect spa retreat.
Designed specifically for women in the second and third trimesters of pregnancy, this deeply soothing prenatal massage therapy works to improve circulation, reduce swelling in hands and feet, and release tension in the lower back, neck, and shoulders. RELAX - The Spa does not encourage massages in the 1st trimester of pregnancy. Ask your doctor if massage is recommended for you.
$250 - Our 50 minute Pregnancy Massage eases pregnancy aches and pains. A Classic Organic Facial and Classic Pedicure rejuvenate the skin and soothe tired feet.
50 Minutes $95 ; 80 Minutes $130 This gentle massage helps ease strained muscles and fatigue for the expectant mother. After the first trimester, regular massage has been proven to relax mother and baby throughout the pregnancy. Massage lasts for 50 or 80 minutes with the guest lying on their side. The guest will be propped with pillows for comfort during the massage. Communication between guest and therapist is very important regarding pressure or the comfort of the guest. Comfort is our main focus!
Stop in for suggestions on the best Mama Mio retail products. These are specially formulated pregnancy essentials for skincare, nipple care, stretch marks, itchy tummy and more. Mama Mio products are all organic, pap free, made specifically for pregnant women and contributes towards skin’s strength and elasticity.
Mama Mio Favorites:
• Reduced stress and anxiety
• Stabilizes hormone levels
• Helps relieve depression or anxiety caused by hormonal changes
• Soothes and relaxes the nervous system by releasing endorphins into the mother’s body. As a result, the expectant mother feels more relaxed and at ease, and will also sleep more easily and more deeply
• Prepares the mother-to-be for an easier delivery with its sedating effect on the nervous system, promoting relaxation and stress relief
• In addition to the physical benefits, prenatal massage provides expecting women with the emotional support and nurturing touch provided by nonsexual human touch and energy.